There are so many great reasons to play Longbow Golf Club in Mesa, AZ, but below are seven of our great reasons to tee it up at this East Valley gem. The essence of Arizona Golf.
7. Top 20: Longbow Golf Club has been ranked as one of the “Top 20 Best Courses You Can Play in Arizona” by Golf Magazine.
6. Accessible: Just off the Red Mountain Loop 202 between Higley and Recker Roads just 12 minutes east of the loop 101, Longbow Golf Club is accessible from every area of the valley.
5. Golf Period. The core golf layout is just wide open golf – no homes/condo’s lining the fairway.
4. Surf The Turf: Cruise the fairways in unique fashion with the Longbow GolfBoard.
3. Get Your Steps: Get your steps in and be TroonFIT, take a Longbow Alligator or Riksha and walk (Walking 18 holes can burn 2000 calories).
2. Friendly: Longbow Golf Club was ranked as one of the Top 5 “Player Friendly Courses” in Phoenix/Scottsdale by Golf Tips Magazine.
*Valid now through 12/31/20. Not valid in combination with card rates or other promotional rates.