Honour’s mission statement is “To create extraordinary guest services and member experiences by delivering superior service, amenities and playing surfaces.” To achieve these results, Honours works to deliver unparalleled levels of customer service and superior golf course conditions by hiring and training of quality associates. The Company has been able to attract the most qualified people who are looking for a career in golf. Our extensive benefits programs, regular training seminars, and The Company’s industry-leading Operations Standards have contributed to an extremely low attrition rate.
This stability allows our courses to deliver consistent guest service without interruption and when Implemented, results in a facility that generates maximum profitability. Honours assists its affiliate courses in analyzing business conditions/trends, long-term/short-term strategic planning, tracking rounds played and determining rate structures to guarantee the most profit for each club. Honours also helps facilities to track major revenue sources while keeping up with expenses by department as well as monitoring them concerning revenue generated.
Golf Operations services include:
- Hire, supervise and train associates for daily operations. This including facility staffing, operation/ promotion of the golf course/ golf shop, food and beverage, course maintenance, as well as tournaments/event coordination.
- Coordinate with owner concerning ongoing revenue and expense management.
- Utilize national account status to obtain favorable pricing on golf shop merchandise, apparel, operating equipment, and food and beverage supplies.
- Preparing operating reports which compare actual results to budget as well as analyzing financial performance monthly/year-to-date for each period.
- Assist in the creation/ coordination of a membership plan at the facility.